Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year




Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!!

It's been a while since I posted, but the holiday season is BUSY !!! We had a great Christmas, it seemed to just work out perfectly. My greatest fear is that the kids will be diappointed but this year I did less than ever and they all seemed to be very pleased ! Here are a few pictures.



This was the unraveling of the stocking, Santa always fills it with alot of candy. This year we got Life Savers and Chocolate Oranges !!!



A pre-Christmas insanity pic. They all had on the new PJs.






This was Little Man's gift from Santa, it was a hit for all.
His first tricycle, I know he should have had one at least a year ago, but I figure he will catch up, he's smart !!!



Blowing off a little steam and checking out all the new bikes at the local park.



A little cousin love, he was so excited by his gifts !!



And I just loved this photo, BIG EYES and all.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails