Thursday, September 22, 2011

Over & Over & Over Again

So I have become completely obsessed with this video, that includes the music and the actual sport. I keep thinking someday I'm gonna do that and then I realize that time has passed like 20 years ago. So sad. So I'm living vicariously and think in my next life........




So one of the things that I think is so fascinating is how all these girls are totally GIRLS kind of doing a boy sport. It's like their all tomboys, maybe like they all had brothers, kind of like me. Yet at the same time I think they have this natural girliness. Anyway enjoy and maybe I'll come back again soon, I'm struggling with the blog just now but I think I'll get back into it, when I find a direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails