Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ginger Bread House Action

We had our first annual Ginger Bread Decorating Party . 
It was so much fun, although I'm not sure who had more fun, the parents or the kids.
I really think it had to do with walking in and seeing all the candy just spread out on the tables waiting to be used/eaten !!!
So this is what the setup looked like. Terri(AGirlInTheSouth) and I assembled about 30 houses. We invited some of our kids friends and viola.



There was literally mounds of candy down the middle of each table. There were some somewhat healthy decorations like pretzels and frosted mini wheats.



Really the moms got into after the kids where done. We might have to keep that in mind when we set up next years party.



 By the time things were done it looked kind of like WW3 had hit this small ginger bread community.




This is one of my favorite from the day. They were all so lovely it was hard to pick and I can't wait to see how they turn out next year. I think we might practice up before the party !!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a great time! I loved making my ginger bread house. It was a fun afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails