Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 2 : Hot Springs to St. Louis

This day was long but the payoff at the end was so worth it. Who knew 1) that the St.Louis arch is a national park 2) that you can ride a very scary podlike thing all the way to the top, have a brief look around, and then ride the same pod back down. It's hard being a mom sometimes, you have to act all brave and confident when the reality is you keep your hands in your pockets so on one can see the sweat dripping off them. It was that nerve racking for me and Ryan was right along for the freakout with me so I really had to lock my knees so they wouldn't shake.


He looks scarred, I was too but I had the camera so there isn't any evidence.


iphone-0301

_DSC0174

_DSC0093


St.Louis seemed like such a beuatiful place, I would love to go there again sometime to really check things out. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten to part 1 yet but these photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails