Saturday, March 13, 2010

70,71 & 72/365 Skyline,Clouds & Christ Crucified

70/365 Chicago
We had to take a quick trip to Chicago and this is one of the few pictures I had time to snap.
It was really foggy and yuck the entire time.


71/365 Clouds
This was today on the way home. 
I always like airplane pictures, I do have a bunch on my phone that I need to download.
They came out pretty well. 


72/365 Christ Crucified
On our run back to the car, because all we did was run, I saw this great church and 
decided I would rather be left behind than leave downtown without
even a few pictures.




1 comment:

  1. Great shots you captured...too bad you didn't have so much time for photography, but hope you had fun in Chicago anyways!

    Here's a little award I'd like to pass along to you:
    http://napp-365.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails