Saturday, April 10, 2010

97,98,99,100 & 101

So much to say, these past few days have been a whirlwind.
After all the sickness we are trying to come out of our hole, only to see more mucus coming from Little Man's nose.
This photo is from a park here where they still have OLD play structures!
I call it the gunslinger park because this set of monkey bars actually has guns on the side.
It was a great day with the kids!


I came home one day and got this to crazy idea. I never actually go in to the playhouse so this day I actually did. That's when I thought what a great place to have that whitewashed look on the walls.
So I found some old paint in the garage and painted one wall, I loved how it turned out. 
I had to pay Little Mama $2 to be my model for 1/2 hour. She's going to make some bucks with her negotiation skills.
Good things always cost more !!!


Oh picture from the gunslinger park. I call it a self portrait.


Here are the buds on the trees that my sister in law thought were all dead. They are pecan trees and apparently are the last trees in the spring to bud, but wow are they cute.


This cost me another $3 this time. It was something for us to do and I wanted to try out the light in this particular part of my house. I think the light is great!!!


Hopefully I can keep up with the everyday posting. I am running on empty with this project but am going to try to reenergize. I looked back at my old post, you know the one when I wrote about things that happened, and I miss that. I love taking the pictures but am sad that I have lost the other part of blogging . 

3 comments:

  1. great pics AGAIN....and you are telling us about stuff that happens...just through pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok..I dont know how her name got up there....that comment is from ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the awesome work!! I've been feeling kinda unmotivated lately, myself.

    Your pics are really great, and I look forward to getting a free moment when I can come over here to see what you've been up to...and to try to get some inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails