Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011

It's true, their is an angel among us. Sucha n interesting costume choice, I have no idea where it came from or how she arrived at it but I think it was such a great success. We ended up making the wings ourselves and the dress was only slightly altered angel costume we got for $7. Felt great to put this together.


Now I can reassure you that Marvin the Martian and the angel got along just fine this night. The ray gun stayed holstered most of the evening, truly everyone was so into the candy that no one even knew there were others around.


I know that we must watch way too much cartoon network for him to even know who Marvin the Martian is, but he did and that was what he wanted. He did end up telling me that no one at school knew who it was, I reassured him that all the important people, the ones giving out candy, would know who he was and be delighted. They were.


Oh and my sweet little Luigi, Super mario brothers is just the bomb in our house. He was so handsome.


Of course the token group photo, such a lovely group of trick our treaters !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails