Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday Photo Sessions

They almost killed me, I think I over scheduled, but I learned so much and really enjoyed the intensity of it all. It was a great eye opener to the different types of people that I know and have in my life. You can really tell in a picture who is like what and how everyone works together. I'm gonna share a few of my favorites from the gazillion sessions I did.

Looking back I'm amazed at how different each session looks. The setting was somewhat limited but I think this first one is my all time favorite.


              




Happy Holiday! I will do this again next year with a few minor adjustments. I know I have grown from the experience more than anything else lately !!!














1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails