Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Bean's Recital

This is my niece The Bean. She is absolutely stunning. She invited Little Mama, me and her grandpa to her year end recital last night . I have decided that I really loooove recitals even if my kids aren't in them. I think it's so possible to live like all the kids on stage are yours. I get so excited that I feel that really nervous giggle coming on, like when I got married , or when my kids are performing. It's overwhelming sometimes !




Here she is just after the recital getting her flowers and basking in the after glow with all the other performers and their families.




Here is The Bean with her cousin Little Mama, who I think in the end has decided that the after glow is so great she might just take dance next year. I'm all for it !!!
My heavens we have pretty girls in this family. I can't wait !!!



And here is the proud MOMMA LOVE that all children should get after such a performance.
Most appropriate and lovely.


This is Grandpa with his special Grandpa Love. It too should be given to all children after such an event like this.




I love you Bean, congratulations you were wonderful and I am so proud of you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails