Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh to the paint store we go !!!

After trying to figure out what kind of paint I might be needing,





Then there is the question what color paint I should be getting. I always thought this would be fun but somehow it has turned into a very high stress situation. I'm feeling the pressure to get it right the first time.







Little Mama looks like how I feel most of the time when it comes to all these decisions. Although I think things will be ok, paint is easy to redo, unless you have an 18 ft room !! How are we going to change the light bulbs ?



I think I'm going to try that "A picture a Day thing" for a year. This is Mondays picture and hopefully I will be able to keep up. I have been taking them it's just a matter of posting them, I'm excited to see if I can do it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank heaven the picture of the day was not one of me reliving my high school cheerleading days in your front yard the other night. I don't know if the internet is ready to handle that yet!

    Love the photo of the cans of paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the pic of Terri cheerleading these days!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails