Friday, October 2, 2009

The Houston Arboretum



I took Little Man to the Houston Arboretum today. It's amazing that I can live within 5 miles of this place my entire life and have never been there. It's a great place for a nature walk and to see all sorts of wildlife. I saw a turtle and a hummingbird, Little Man wasn't fast enough to see them and he was busy yelling how he didn't like it there and wanted to go home. Really that just made me want to take him there much more often. WE WILL GO BACK !!!



This flower, I have no idea what it is, we found in the swamp section of the arboretum. I just love the bee that flew thru the picture while I snapped the shot.




And this I just had to include because on Shutter Sisters they had a post about kissing today and this picture immediately came to mind. Kiss Kiss Smooch Smooch !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails