Monday, February 7, 2011

How Old is Jesus ?

This is what Tyler asked me today. I was kind of at a loss because really I don't know how old Jesus is. I mean I told him around 2000 years old. This is the conversation :
Tyler : Mom how old is Jesus?
Mom: Well I think he's about 2000 years old.
Tyler : No mom not the Jesus in heaven, the one at church.
Mom : Oh what Jesus at church?
Tyler : You know the one year old at church.

WHAAAT ! Firstly he was talking about the baby they used in the Christmas Pagent who was close to a year old. Secondly if you know the "baby Jesus" at church is a year old then why are you asking me? Then I dialed Rob's number and gave Tyler the phone so his dad could explain the situation. It made for an interesting conversation as well, but I won't go into that one.


Instead we can talk about Rob's sense of humor. He has one and it comes out occasionally. We were at a lighting store looking for one of those things that you put on your chandelier cord. Needless to say they didn't have what we were looking for but they did have this great light fixture. I ha to drag Rob out screaming cause we just don't have a place for it. Sorry sweetie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails