Friday, February 5, 2010

36/365 Keyboard

36/365
I took this with my Sony Cybershot, that's about 6yrs old. Really I was seeing if there was anything on the camera that I needed to download, I was thinking of making it the kids camera. 
I ended up with this shot and really loved it so then I started playing around with the B&W feature on the camera. I didn't get any good shots from then b/c it was late but I think I'm going to try a few B&W outings!!!  Don't you just love all the dirt and the random hair hanging out on the keyboard. EWWW

1 comment:

  1. Interesting shot! I would perhaps have chosen a different spot for the focus...maybe on the X (marks the spot!) and let the lines pull the eye towards the A. Looking forward to seeing your B/W photoshoot. Love black and whites!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails