Tuesday, February 9, 2010

40/365 The Bean

40/365 The bean
Happy Birthday !!!
It's her 9th birthday, or it was last week, but we celebrated at brunch on Sunday.
I was looking for a picture of her that I liked and I saw this. 
What is happening between Scott and G man? 
Is that Grandpa's hand on the G mans face? 




This picture is an even better example of what kind of torture these poor children go through.
I'm surprised the Bean even made it to her 9th birthday.
Although she does have her Aunt Staci documenting all the mistreatment they have and will endure.
Sorry kids I grew up with him and I paid my dues, at least someday you can put him in the old folks home of your choice.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee...too funny! Love the last shot where it looks like 'gramps' is sticking his fingers up his nose :D A chaotic and loving family gathering...just like it should be!

    And, that cake looks absolutely yummy, btw!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails