Sunday, September 12, 2010

250-254/365 Scavenger Hunt Sunday

250-254/365 Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week at Ramblings and Photos the Scavenger Hunt Sunday themes were Landscape, Power line, Newspaper, Pose and Hobby.
Here are my interpretations :

250-Landscape


251-Power line
I was thinking about what holds power for me and I kept thinking about God's word.
Somehow I wanted to incorporate that into my power line photo and here it is.
The fun part is the forced perspective that wasn't intentional but I have been working on forced perspective this week also. 



252-Newspaper
It was recycle week in the hood and I guess this guy escaped going from the can to the truck and ended up under the wheel of the car, not sure which fate is worse but here it is.


253-Pose
At least I got them to pose for me and this time it was rather a cute superhero feel to their actions.



254-Hobby
I'm lameing out on this one. It's gardening but we haven't planted out fall garden yet so I used this flower photo from a few weeks ago.








1 comment:

  1. What great shots - I especially love your power line (there's an actual power line behind the bible) and your newspaper shot...love that perspective. Thanks for joining and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails