Monday, March 28, 2011

Been A While

Time is just flying by. This guy was at the zoo. They really are country looking aren't they. I think they have very complex feather patterns. 


All I can say is "IT'S ENROLLMENT TIME" around here and the ladies are all in a twitter. Did they get in, where did they get it, what are you going to do? Those are the questions dominating the conversation. Of course I was there until about a week ago, although I knew the school we were going to just not if they where letting us pick the class for the fall. It is a great dilemma, tears are spilled and much heart ache is experienced over such an important decision. All for the child going into Kindergarten. We are so out of whack that we now totally freak out over where you 5 year old will learn his letters. Well let me take that back, your 5 yr old should really already know their letters, maybe it should be a freak out over where they learn to read, or how about waiting to freak about when they learn to drive. Wow there are so many things to freak out about when it comes to our kids. I know we all want the best for them and for them to be strong and healthy and happy. I hope all you mommies out there freaking out about where you baby is going, I hope you all realize this too shall pass, they can eventually switch over to the Pre-School you really want them in and then they can truly begin to compete !!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails