Monday, May 16, 2011

Finally !!!

I am back in the saddle again !!! Well at least until next time life overtakes every fiber of my being! Things have been crazy, the end of school, all the pictures I've been taking for people... It just goes on and on. Oh and did I mention the people with those big loud fans that dry out hard wood floors etc and coming in a minute to set up in the living room. Not sure how we are going to handle that. Things could get cozy for us for a while.

Anyway I wanted desperately to participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday over at Ramblings and Photos. So I pulled it out, from where I'm not sure but here they are :

Give Me Flowers (My soon to be giant sunflowers !!!)

Scavenger Hunt Sunday-4333

Visual Contrast :

Scavenger Hunt Sunday-3810

Friendship :(Love this)

Scavenger Hunt Sunday-4402

Before & After : Not exactly what I would have done if I had been at the top of my game but sufficient.

SHS Katie

Dark : I love my camera

Scavenger Hunt Sunday-4574


Check out the other great entries over at Ramblings & Photos, I always love looking at the amazing people who contribute.

5 comments:

  1. Gosh girl, you really nailed the whole "Give me flowers" thing! It's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this entire collection is wonderful. I'm really loving your friendship shot, but heck, I love them all. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your sunflower when it's blooming too! The portrait of the baby is fabulous and your friendship is awesome! Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done. I agree, give me flower is wonderful and friendship of course is priceless

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails