Monday, May 30, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday, Memorial Day Weekend

Scavenger Hunt Sunday, visit over at Ramblings and Photos and check out the rest of the great entries. Two weeks in a row !!! I made a concerted effort yesterday to get these photos, or find them in the ones that I took this week. So here they are :

Classic Still Life : It's apparently cowboy week here, my kids want boots and hats these days.

052911_Still Life

Self Portrait : This is the only part of my body I will post while laying by the pool. The rest of the picture is reserved for those that are brave enough to swim with me in person  ;)

Self Portrait

On The Floor : Regan and Tyler, so sweet.

052911_On The Floor


Lines : Straight lines and curvy lines.

052911_Lines


Fresh : In Austin there are many farmers markets, all selling local fresh food. Oh there was even a lady that would write a poem for you while you shopped !!! That's Austin for you !

052811_Fresh






7 comments:

  1. Awwww! On the floor is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I thought every photo was my favorite until I saw the next! amazing photos! you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your entries. Favorites? Hard to tell because each one has something unique that I like. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots! love the still life and lines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your still life and on the floor photos!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done - I especially love your on the floor shot. I hope you had a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's cowboy week in my house too....my boys want to wear their boots everywhere. Love your first,third and fourth shot but all of them are great interpretations of the words.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails