Sunday, May 22, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday !!! On Sunday!!!

Wow I am motivated !!!
It's been a week and again I get to participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I did steal one from the archives but I won't tell you which one cause really, does it matter?

So here they are in Ashley's order :

My Passion :

Vlog 5-8-2011-4912.jpg

Sound of Music :

Vlog 5-8-2011-4787.jpg


Inner Beauty  :

Vlog 5-8-2011-5099.jpg

Ethereal :

Vlog 5-8-2011-4895.jpg

Sharp:

Vlog 5-8-2011-0092.jpg

Check out some more great entries over at Ramblings and Photos, it's fun!!!

13 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite from your set! It's between the Ethereal & Inner beauty shots, i just can't choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Those are great pictures. Your work is amazingly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Sound of Music!!! That shot is so perfect! All of your photos are stunning, but that Ethereal one is especially captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are all lovely. i'd have to say my favourite is the sharp one, but they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photography you have hear!! Amazing!!

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously - these blow me away. And did you redesign your blog? Maybe I'm behind. But oh yeah - this entire collection is gorgeous. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just LOVE the inner beauty one.....was that taken with a macro? WOW!!! These are spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wold also LOVE to know your black&white processing....it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your photos are amazing. I like ur take on ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of your captures, the ethereal is my fav though! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my.... I love your photos. They all are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are all great and I love the sound of music interpretation

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails