Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Morning After or The Same Night


I am suffering this morning with a little symptom of the "night before" . Probably not the best time to actually create my first blog post but it's 7am and I have already been up for an 1 1/2 hours so am getting a little bored or maybe just avoiding what I should be doing. I had a great time at my little ones school fundraiser. There was a great bunch of people and alot of wine and some pretty good cajun foodand my husband was at the men's retreat for church. So this is Ms. T and Mrs. C who apparently both had a great time as well. Looks like fun anyway, I think it was fun, I remember laughing alot, I don't remember exactly why they were standing there posing for so long, but maybe they were showing us something important? Anyway it was fun, I'd do it again and I will next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails