Saturday, August 7, 2010

210/365 Monkey See


210/365 Monkey Do
This was a fun day at the pool ! 
We are in the throws of Little Man wanting to do everything that the bigger kids do. It's heart breaking sometimes because as the youngest I can totally relate to Little Man and his desire to be one of the big kids.


So sometimes he just breaks out and goes for it....


and I think of all big brothers to follow after he couldn't have been any more fortunate.


As i sit writing this, the boys are in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher, yes I have trained them well, they are both singing "Shake your booty, Shake your booty, Shake your booty". LOVE IT. That would be both the singing and the fact that I don't have to unload the dishwasher. 


I love them and hope and pray they stay close and kind and loving of each other as they grow and change. *sniffle* *sniffle*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails