Tuesday, August 10, 2010

213/365 Heartbreak

213/365 Heartbreak

I have been holding this little nagging pain in for a while. We took the crib apart and while I am positive I don't want to give birth or carry another baby or even change any more diapers I'm still heartbroken. It was a full on balling session when it first came down about a month ago but now it's just this little ache that seems to walk around with me.


I took pictures of the crib so I could remember, and I'm praying that it will be a significant amount of time before my grandchildren get to sleep in here.


I'm also going to miss the sheets, I used them with all 3 kids so they really are worn in !!!



From this perspective it looks a little like baby jail !!! Hahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails