Sunday, August 29, 2010

233/365 From The Archives

233/365 From The Archives
These are some photos that I took while I was taking a class at the Houston Center For Photography.
At the time I must admit I didn't really know what I was doing, I was just very fortunate to end up with these pictures.
I love them and will probably end up printing some of them for Little Man's room, that is Ramone after all. One other little note, these were taken ontop of a parking garage, I was trying to get the sunset.
While we were walking around I found these little army guys glued to the barrier. I happened to have Ramone in my car, as any good mother of a fan of Cars would.
I broke him out and this is what happened. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails