Tuesday, October 26, 2010

286/365 A is for ......

286/365 A is for ......

So many things like apple, a@@hole(sorry), ardvark, ant, aunt, ammo, alumni, afraid, askew, assortment, art, and many more. These are the lame ones that I came up with, although now that I think about it I could have done something with the ammo one, being from texas and all.

So asparagus, we love it and have it often, tonight just happened to be one of those nights.

Asleep, Little Man was passed out on the couch. This was actually Sunday but it fits.


Then Tuesdays I always buy the kids smoothies when I pick them up at school.
Our favorite flavor is ALOHA COLODA. 

And not to forget Little Man calls these his rainbrella. 
Maybe for a mouse I tell him, he thinks that's funny.



1 comment:

  1. I like the asparagus- how did you do that with so much of the white?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails