Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ending The Day With Dirt and Spit



I guess I should first say that I told my husband I was in love with someone else. Then I told him it's my new camera and he will never thrill me like it has in the last few days. Then I told him he can hang around for several reason's, 1) the trash still needs to be taken out 2) really I'm not sure that the camera has a function for ALL my specific needs 3) really I love him more than anything because he approved the purchase of the new camera and 4)he makes the most beautiful babies ever.



I mean look at those brown eyes. They are so dark and creamy. Of course The Stud has blue eyes so I'm not sure how much a part of the eye color contribution he can claim, but WOW.
Although this child, The Stud claims, is alot like me and less like him. I'll take it.


This is the first picture in a long time that is really good of The Rhino. He melts my heart, and look at those brown eyes !!! His hair I LOVE his hair, always have and always will.

Look at these twinkly sparkly delicious eyes. They go hand and hand with some mischief like the others before her but man they are soft and pretty.

During our entire construction process the kids have loved to sit and watch people work, I'm not sure what that's says about their work ethic, because they certainly weren't asking to please get out there and help those guys dig in the hot blazing sun. Anyways they loooove to watch what goes on. This is a few minutes of the action while the guys were digging dirt out of the back yard, the Rhino was kicking back having a cool drink and Little Mama was playing a game of cards. I wonder what it feels like to be the guy standing outside watching these kids in the AC drink and play cards while sweat is dripping off everything? I'm not sure I could do it without flashing the kids a gigantic moon !!! Oh good idea.

And we ended the day with a game of spit between Little Mama and her Oma. You have to be very quick when you play any kind of game with Little Mama, she can change the rules on you in a heartbeat. The sweet part is sometimes she changes them in your favor. I haven't instilled enough of that cut throat type stuff in her yet, she still wants you to win sometimes just because she loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails