Sunday, July 12, 2009

G's 7th Birthday

Soooo much fun!!!! The party was at a go-cart/game room. I'm not sure who had more fun, the little boys or the big boys?? G seemed to have a great time, it all seemed right up his alley !


This is the little toe head, isn't he handsome.



This is G with his dad going really fast on a go cart.


Here are two of my most precious possessions, did I really say that? They are not my possessions but I own them, oh no I mean I run their lives, I mean I encourage them to be the best that they can be and support them with my patience and kind loving words.
Aren't they handsome?

Oh and Aunt Iggy and the Bean had a great time driving the go carts. Aunt Iggy had many wild rides with lots of different kids.

Oh pitter patter pitter patter, that's my heart seeing a picture of my beloved with the Little Man.

This is Eric and G. They too had a great time riding the go-carts.

G's dad with is tongue out, intense concentration, sometimes we call him MJ on accident.

This was after the "cake" was completed. It took about 5 minutes to make this mountain. I must say that I thought it was a brilliant idea and I plan on stealing it sometime in the near future.

A closer look at the army guy, blood splattered, chocolate doused, ice cream extravaganza mountain cake.

One big breathe and the party winds down.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY G !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Staci = I never find much time to surf fun web stuff, but this is outstanding. THANKS!
    Aunt Iggy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Staci,
    My very FIRST Blog experience, thank goodness we have some "nerds" in our extended family.
    Thank you sooooo much for all the wonderful pictures and heart-warming comments. I feel like I was at the party, what a treat to receive this!
    Mor-mor in California

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails