Monday, July 20, 2009

Those Big Reminders

There are so many reminders of the good the bad and the ugly things in this life. Just watch the news and you'll get a good dose of the bad and the ugly, and oh before they let you go for the night they will try to pump you up enough to watch again by feeding you some feel good story that might stay with you for the next 5 minutes. I want/need to be reminded of the great things every moment of every day.

I got a reminder yesterday of something that was just so perfect. I was walking up my front walkway and saw the remnants of the paint from our father's day project. It flooded me with all sorts of feelings, namely the love that we put into that project for Big Daddy as well as how much I truly was in the moment with my kids and loved every second of it. I was overwhelmed after not such a perfect week with all the love that I feel for my family. It kind of makes all the struggles and all the fights worth it. Praise GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails