Friday, December 10, 2010

340-341/365 Santa

340-341/365 Santa
So every year since The Rhino was born I buy picture ornaments and put the kids pictures in them.
There are quite a few and I like to see how they have grown so I put them on the wall instead of on the tree. Plus there are so many ornaments that our tree would get lost in them.


I let the kids play hookie from school today and we went to see Santa. 
They do so well waiting in line patiently and then telling Santa what they want.
Little Man wants a very small Christmas tree with a flat star and an alphabet block on it. 
No really he came up with that and I thought it was so great, I'm not sure he gets the whole Santa brings you presents yet and frankly that's fine by me !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails