Tuesday, December 21, 2010

349&350/365 The Nutcracker

349&350/365 The Nutcracker

I took Little Mama to see The Nutcracker. It was really sweet for us to get to do this together.
I hadn't taken her for a couple of years because I always consider it my most expensive nap EVER !
I slept through the 1st half this year but was actually really interested in the 2nd half. 
I do wonder if it is the same every year. I mean do they change the scene backdrops? I think these were the same sets as last time I took the kids.


We did get a chance to meet the mouse and one of the little nutcrackers.
I think she really didn't want to have her picture taken with these guys, but I made her anyway.
The Nutcracker was so friendly, it was very interesting.


350
The most beautiful Poinsettia ever !!!
A photo with my macro lens.


Merry Christmas !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails