Saturday, December 25, 2010

355/365 Biggest Countdown Ever !!!

355/365 Biggest Countdown Ever !!!

I can't believe I'm 10 away from a whole year of photos. I plan on taking a break, I'm not sure how long but am very excited. Recently, since I haven't been blogging constantly, I feel the old blog life coming back. Very exciting.

Little Mama got to open her first Christmas present tonight, it was these story cubes. 
I think this could be such a great thing in our house and I'm so looking forward to using them on a regular basis. The story from this roll is below :


Once upon a time there were 2 beetles in a tree. They found an apple. The apple was on fire so they called 911. 911 didn't answer. The questions was what to do. They looked at the time, it was 12 noon. It was story time. When they finished the book they wanted to go out to lunch but they didn't know which way to go so they pulled out heir iphones and looked up the directions. 

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty excited that you saw it through to completion. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails