Friday, July 1, 2011

Thanks For Coming !!!

So lately I have been involved with some birthday parties, which I think is so much fun!!! My nephew is having a go-cart party next weekend and his sister wanted to do something for the invitations. Since they were already out we decided to do something for thank you cards instead. So the girls got going and made this little car out of a box and then we got the fan out and well we tried our best. I love how it turned out. 

Happy Birthday Gavin !!!



This is the card I made for Dylans thank you notes. It came from a picture we took at her party. I also love how these came out. Currently I'm looking for where I fit in in terms of my photos. Do I want to do some stylized photos, which I really love. Do I want to do just parties? School portraits? Portraits? Newborns? Kids? Families? I'm at a loss and searching.......

dylan thank you

6 comments:

  1. How fun are those pictures. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a great idea!!! And these photos are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just so you know, we haven't written Ben's thank you cards yet, so I may totally steal this idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, whatever you decide, you've got some stellar creativity on your side -people love what you do! Awesome thank you's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so so awesome - I wish I would get thank you notes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AWESOME!!! I need to do thank you's for A, I might decide to steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails