Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Ever So Reclusive Rhino



Here he is with Little Mama and Little Man. It has been sooo long since I have been able to snap a picture of him without this kind of very large very toothy no lip gummy smile.  I'm always thinking "where does this 'smile' come from?". Finally , tonight was the night.



During a very long night of bull fighting the kids got kind of sweaty and kind of sweet on each other. It doesn't happen very often but sometime they can be kind of cute together.
This picture is one of those times.



This picture is when those times have gone by the wayside and everyone remembers how they didn't really like everyone else about 20 seconds ago, and then they start choking each other.



And this is when The Rhino does something that makes me laugh until I have to run to the bathroom. He takes his finger, licks it and puts it on his backside while making "the sizzling" noise, kind of like his butt is sooooo hot !!!



And then this comes immediately after it, kind of like "yeah see how hot I am".  I'm not really sure who he was reminding of how hot he thinks he is but it was one of those moments that is just kind of built in to boys that he felt like a stud and wanted me to know.



And this is him laughing, kind of embarrassed, from acting like such a stud. This is my favorite picture of him in along time. It so absolutely the smile that I can never quite capture. It feels like him and I so love it.



I am so glad that I was able to take some of these pictures. We had such a good time as a family last night. The atmosphere was relaxed and so at ease. Sometimes I forget that spending time together as a family can be this great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails