Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Little Cooking


Really I have a hard time taking pictures of things when I'm cooking but I thought these were my best cooking pictures yet. Terri and I decided to have an evening of appetizers and drinks, we thought it would be fun to spend sometime cooking together. It seems we both spend some time cooking, me usually boiling pasta and Terri usually trying something new to post on her blog.

Well we both picked a few things we wanted to try and gathered at my house to try them out. She was longing to make these little raspberry cobbler things from The Pioneer Woman site. After a some doubt in the cooking time due to some serious early browning, we decided to trust The Pioneer Woman, because after all she is The Pioneer Woman and let them continue to cook the full time. They came out scrummy.


These are the prebaked cobblers, they were so good.


Don't they look so golden and delicious? Little Mama was the only kid who really enjoyed hers.

These are the Jalapeno Poppers that I thought looked so great. Then after we cooked them I realized several things. First they are good, second they hurt my tummy if I eat to many of them, and thirdly I don't like all that cream cheese. I mean don't get me wrong I like cream cheese. I think I'm more a little cream cheese with my jalapeno and this was a little jalapeno with my cream cheese. But I will make them again just using less cream cheese. Terri I had a great time, maybe next time we can dry our livers out a bit and have a cocktail while we are coking and I won't let myself get so hungry and not take a picture of the finished product.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails