Tuesday, November 30, 2010

334/365 OH MY !!!

334/365 OH MY !!! 
I'm sure that most of you people(all 3) that read this won't understand but maybe I can relate my excitement in some way. While cruising the blogosphere tonight I found this free action called PaperMama Brighten Me. Did I mention it was free ;) I found it at Paper Heart Camera which I think is an offshoot of The Paper Mama, I'll have to investigate further. Anyway today is Touch Up Tuesday and I'm playing. The reality is that I am beyond thrilled, I am so happy I feel like I taking a warm bath filled with soft marshmallows which are really bubbles but they smell like toasted marshmallows. 
For me I'm not sure it gets much happier unless maybe, well never mind.
Here is the SOOC shot :


and here is the touched up shot.
The reality is I ran the Paper Mama brighten up action on exposure and set the whole thing to 50%.
Simple easy quick, I'M LOVING IT !!!
I would like to thank the people who made the free action, so go visit them at Paper Heart Camera, they seem like alot of fun.


Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

3 comments:

  1. I’ve used this action before and it really is a great tool. It made your edit look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great touch up - I can't use this action yet but I can't wait to try it when I finally install CS5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! I'm so glad you liked my action. I get all nervous when I make an action... I want it to work!

    Yes, Paper Heart Camera is my little photography community. Very little. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails