Saturday, January 2, 2010

1/365

1/365



I saw this project where people take a self portrait for 365 in a row. I like the idea of pushing myself to take pictures everyday because I really think that practice makes you better, so instead of self portraits I am just going to take pictures of things/people that I like and see if I can do it for a year. I did a 30 day challenge in August and that was very challenging so I am excited to see what this does to me. Wish me luck and here is day one.

2 comments:

  1. Staci your pictures really are getting better and better. I enjoy looking at your blog to see the new photos. I love the tire one. You are really adapting a great eye for this. I may jut join you in your challenge. Happy New Year my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails