Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27/365 Blue

27/365 Blue
The sky has been brilliant the past few days. My husband was holding the steering wheel, we are such daredevils, and I took the picture out the window.
I'm trying to get the hang of this lens, it's a wide angle and interesting to work with.
I kind of like the way the lamp post and the side of the car mirror each other in shape.



As for my 365 day challenge, I am changing my own rules. I've decided my goal is now
just to make sure that I post 365 times this year, like one for each day, and
each day must have a one word theme to go along with the photo.
So there it is, I'm changing the rules mid stream.

I also saw this self imposed challenge where the photographer took an object and she
has 365 days to photograph the object in 100 different ways. I thought it was brilliant.
I'm looking into that for next year but will for sure follow her progress.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome sun flare!!! Love the colour, and oooh...how I miss puffy little clouds!

    Good for you, changing the rules ;D Hope you'll find it a lot less stressful this way. I saw that 100 different ways challenge myself...something to think about, but man, that looks hard!!! Maybe we can do the same one, next year...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails