Sunday, July 4, 2010

178/365 Rain

178/365 Rain
I'm sick of it and I think it's going to be around for a while. I know we need it but it's such a pain. It makes me cold and it makes my car smell , it makes us have to stay inside more than normal. I mean how many movie days can you have before everyone goes crazy. It's supposed to be the summer for swimming and that's not happening. 


I've decided that we are going to embrace the rain. I'm not ever going to like driving in it but I'm going to try to love living with it. I mean look how green our backyard is. 
The kids love to play in it, they love umbrellas, and the don't mind going places in it.
Even though I'm embracing it I'm going to continue to sing RAIN RAIN GO AWAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails