Sunday, July 18, 2010

190/365 Disguise

190/365 Disguise 
This was the purchase, with his own money I might add, that The Rhino made at the grocery store. The package came with 4 sets of fake noses and glasses, these have been so well worth the $1.29 that he paid for them. It's amazing how at 9 The Rhino is so into dress up, I think he would like to call it more like theater play or something, I still call it dress up. There is always an original character that comes of it these days.


He needs a full length mirror to do all the looking that he does.


And of course Little Mama has to get into the whole thing. The nose part smelled like stinky plastic but they persevered and kept them on till all their nose hairs were burnt and they couldn't smell the nasty smell anymore. They did make me smell it and it smelled a little like B.O.. I digress, it was a fun time had by all and I would recommend the next time your at the store and about to give in to those pleas of getting something, make it something useful like these glasses !!!


2 comments:

  1. I have the funniest picture of M and G wearing some of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!! You have a little actor on your hands ;D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails