Wednesday, July 7, 2010

181/365 Children's Museum

181/365 Children's Museum
We braved the summer crowds and went. The kids love it no matter how crowded it is, I on the other hand get so overwhelmed by all those children that belong to other people that I can hardly deal. But I did and we really had a great time.




It's so colorful and happy in there. I'm glad I don't live there but it is nice to visit.


This is the phone man, he made the cut and survived the massive overhall that the museum just did. Other than him there wasn't a whole bunch of other stuff that survived and that's ok cause there is some super fun stuff, really too much to do in one day !!!


I feel like maybe we are going to be able to hold our own against the Chicago Children's museum. Maybe they got that designer to come in and work on ours.


I want one of these in my house. You have to avoid the red square, if it catches you then YOUR OUT !


After all that it was time for me to take a break and have a snack served by my wonderful kids. They each earned a paycheck working in the local diner, they really loved this job.


Ahhhh my boys the short order cooks. They are going to make such great husbands if the continue practicing.


And what do I say about this one. I think she is such a girl and she loves to take orders as long as she can tell you what your having. She's just like me. 


From the Diner to the Vet Clinic, all in a days work.


This viscous creature tried really hard to bite Little Man but he was able to contain the situation.


Ahh for a little outdoor water play we went and checked out the Flow Works exhibit.
They really had so much fun here. 


This is my favorite shot in the entire group. It's so real and such a moment.


After all that we ended up getting Little Man a haircut.
Wow I missed his big brown eyes and I didn't even realize it. 
This is the before.


This is the after.
Tomorrow I'll post about what we did today, not quite as exciting but a new adventure non the less.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww...what a fun place!! My kids would LOVE it...even if they might not be old enough to fully appreciate a place like that yet. Too cool...looks like you all had a fun day (I'd be totally stressed out, too, btw...but like you said, it's something we moms go through for the kids' sake :D)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails