Friday, July 16, 2010

189/365 The Greatest Show on Earth

189/365 The Greatest Show on Earth

Yes I braved the crowd and took all 3 kids by myself to the circus. I must admit I had my reservations about taking them all into such a big crowd by myself by I didn't really think about it until last might. So this morning we got up and I made them put on easily spottable shirts, just like all the other people with kids at the circus !!! So they had on tie dye and orange shirts, similar to all the daycares that were there, I cracked up when I saw that. 


Here are is the very traditional circus pose. We were at the wrong angle but I thought they were so great, they did seem kind of happy and they weren't out there very long!


1 comment:

  1. Undoubtedly very cool to see...but I still can't help feeling sorry for the elephants! And, totally brave to take your kids on your own...I think I'd have had a nervous breakdown, and I've only got 2 kids to keep track of!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails