Sunday, August 2, 2009

30 Days of [Blank]


I got this from my friend Terri at her blog A Girl in the South and she got it from somewhere else. It's a challenge, that for 30 days straight you decide to do something. There were alot of suggestions talked about amongst people, but I thought to challenge my self I would do a picture a day of something other than my children. I easily take pictures of my kids every day so I thought this might be good. Yesterday I took this picture :


I'm not sure that I think there is anything special or even particularly interesting about this picture but it is out of my realm of comfort. I like taking pictures of people, there is a distinct good or bad line, are they smiling or laughing or frowning or what. I think thins will be challenging for me, so I am going to try to keep up with it. Wish me luck and hope that I can learn something from this. Oh and Terri has decided that she will be making a new drink every day for 30 days, it might be worth checking her out.

2 comments:

  1. I like the photo of the bike. I am about to go concoct a concoction and post about it. I think I like to say concoction! =) Looking forward to tomorrow's photo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails