Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 9 Photo - What Weekends Are Made Of



Day 9 Photo
Balloons, balloons and more balloons. This weekend started out with water balloon warfare in the front yard and has ended up with a birthday party filled with colorful balloons. I love balloons as a party decoration, they are cheap and easy to fill on the spot. They really fill a space with colorful air !!!


The downside to balloons for me is that they pose a perceived choking hazard for me. Every since I have had kids I am overly paranoid that they might choke on a balloon. That means that when they are in our house I am hyper vigilant to where they are, I mean after all they are a choking hazard that you have to put in your mouth. I need to calm down about this but really kids and balloons together makes me a nervous wreck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails