Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 17 Photo


Photo 17 -

I love being from Texas for so many reasons.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.

This is the Red Ryder that I used as a kid. LOVE IT !!!



So here is the family, without me of course. This cactus is in the middle of town and they have taken all the prickles off of it. Safer I guess?



This is Big Daddy doing his studdly thing, fixing us breakfast !!! He did this almost every morning while we were away, LOVE IT !!! Oh and he makes great bacon !

Little Man got stuck in between the door and the screen. It's another one of those things from my childhood. The front door is soooo heavy that it's very difficult to get in while trying to hold the screen door open at the same time. It brought back such memories.

And in order to sign off I give you the traditional butt shot. These 2 babies felt so independent being able to walk in the street by themselves. When they were getting to far ahead of me I just yelled out to them to watch out for cars and they both kind of panicked and came back. It was a good trip and I can't wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails