Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 7 Photo - A trip to The Container Store

Contain yourself, isn't that their moto? Well I love this store, for many reason but the most important is I think if I buy enough containers somehow magically they will all organize me. Ain't gonna happen and I know that on an intellectual level but on an emotional level I still think all this crap will magically get organized if only I buy a few more containers.

My Daily Photo #7

And maybe we should just call her Ms. Middle finger. Sometimes I'm like " Maybe we should pick a different word for you to express thru gestures. Huh" . No really I think we have the same disease, we both collect containers, that's why when she is taking a quick trip to TCS she calls me to see if I can break myself away. I always answer yes the baby is napping and then I hope that Big Daddy will be on nap duty instead of working so I can shop and get my fill.

I like to ask my husband , "what saved our butt during Hurricane Ike???? Huh Huh " and he responds " your obsession with containers kept the water from completely flooding our house". Thanks honey for giving me(or my obsession) a little credit or is it justification, and thanks T for another great Middle Finger picture of you to add to my collection.
Luv Ya

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails