Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photo 27 - Crap on the Floor

Photo - 27 "Crap on The Floor" this is an example of what the kids leave all over the floor. Although now that I think about it really the crap on the floor is usually more painful to step on than this. I have gotten so attuned to the stuff that I rarely step on it, I more often fall over it than step on it. I won't let on as to what this actually is but feel free to guess.

This is me taking a picture in the incredibly long carpool line again today. I get bored just sitting there, it's not enough time to make a phone call and I don't have any of that hi-tech on line phone stuff.

I asked Litte Mama about school today, only 1/2 her class has been there, the entire class will be there Friday for the first time. She seems to be liking it ok but she tells me this girl "D will be there tomorrow and she can catch the boys, she is really fast". I thought this was hysterical. Although the part about chasing the boys wasn't what I wanted to hear. She cracks me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails