Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 11 Photo - The Summer is Almost Over


Day 11 Photo - Outside the Kolache house we sit for breakfast in the summer heat and humidity because I love my kids and they were to cold sitting inside.

As for summer it is rapidly coming to a close. The big kids are out of all activities for the next 2 weeks so that they can spend some time with me, or should I say so that I can spend some time with them. Although they were like flies on poop(is that better ;)) today with me, they barely left my side for more than 15 minutes. I'm hoping this feeling of being smothered by them eases up in the next few days.


The kids are ready to go back to school. They no longer want to go swimming at the pool or hang out at the house. Maybe that's why they stayed so close to me today, boredom. I don't know if they realize the school schedule entails getting up and getting going alot faster than they are used to. I don't look forward to that at all. I rather enjoy hanging out in the morning and not having to be anywhere, I also really like not having a strict bedtime or any real commitments during the day. I guess I could label myself as having a fear of commitment , I think thats why sometimes I have a problem making lunch dates etc. except for on the spur of the moment. Anyway I hope that we can enjoy these last two weeks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails