Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photo 22 - Christmas in August???

Photo 22 - "Christmas in August"
Yes like I need even longer to try to figure out what and who and how all the holidays will happen this year. It's nauseating to have to see this stuff now and think about looking at it for the next 4 months. Yet when the holidays come around I still get in a panic about decorations and all that, so am I messed up for not starting earlier or are they messed up for making us all think about this for such a long time.

It was good to get the kids back today after a night without them. I really missed them but I feel like we got some good stuff done. I now have 2 new(new to me) light fixtures in my house. Funny enough they are in the old part of the house where no work was done, it has just taken us about 4 years to get them up. I love it that Big Daddy can put stuff up like that, I love a handy man, or should I say I LOVE A HANDY MAN !!!

I'm very tired tonight, I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails