Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photo 23 - TTV


Photo 23 - TTV Through The Viewfinder
It's kind of a style of taking pictures that makes them look like they come from a really old camera. I will be trying if out with a different subject other than my fruit bowl and hoping that the images turn out, but I kind of like the effect this image has.


Ok this face made me cry today. The Rhino, my third grader, my first born, my sensitive one, my kind of shy one, my lover of all things video game oriented, my snuggle worm. I was having a moment where he kissed me and was just looking at me and I was overwhelmed with how much I love him and wanted him to stay exactly as he was at that exact moment for the rest of his life. Then I immediately thought will he kiss me and look at me like that when he is 30 and will I still look at him and be as in love with him as I was at that very moment, and right then I new that every moment our relationship is changing and most of the time I don't even know it. Time just ticks by and I'm not thinking much is changing. I suppose all this comes about because the summer is ending and really I only have 10 more summers with The Rhino before he starts College and that's not very long. So with him looking on I had a small panic attack and burst out in tears right there. Now he for sure thinks I'm psycho and what is wrong with me, but then he gave me a sweet hug and yet again asked me if he could please play the wii and I thought there it is time goes on, our relationship just changed again !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails