Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Photo 25 - Squeaky Clean

Photo 25 - These are Little Man's bath toys. I must confess that I am not the bath giver in this house and also I am running low on energy when it comes to taking pictures. So tonight I decided that it had been a while since I had taken bath time pictures, mostly because the 2 older kids are getting to old to have pictures in the bath. Anyway this is the crew from Cars and they belong in the BATH !!!

Since I'm too terrified to post pictures of the kids backsides on here, even though they are soooo cute, I thought I would get my fix of cute butts from these characters.

This speaks for itself.

2 comments:

  1. That last shot is frame-worthy - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bath toys. My kids would be jealous. They love cars. I love the picture with the child peaking at the camera. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails