Friday, August 21, 2009

Photo 21 - Are they flowers or weeds ?

Photo 21 - I'm not sure if they are a flowering weed or an actual flower that someone planted. They are in the fields behind the big movie theater that Big Daddy took me to tonight.

We saw that movie Julie&Julia, and we really enjoyed it. I felt like her commitment to cook the entire "Mastering The Art of French Cooking" in 365 days was huge. I'm really struggling with this 30 days of pictures thing, it seems like a burden sometimes but I am determined to push thru and actually finish something. Often I feel like I have ADD as nothing really ever gets finished.

The kids are with their Oma and Opa tonight and it's the first actual break of any length of time for me in almost 2 weeks. I sure feel like I am going to miss them when school starts next week. The summer has flown by and all those great plans I had to get so much stuff done is still there yet again not finished. It was a very relaxing summer in some ways, but with the construction it could be taxing. Now that the house is done we have had many lazy mornings where everyone stays in their PJ's until 10 or so and then we take on the day. I will miss that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails